Karan Johar to Team Up With Shah Rukh Khan Again? - Just news updated

Latest News Today - Find latest News in English and Latest News Headlines based on current affairs, sports, politics, entertainment, automobile, technologies.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Karan Johar to Team Up With Shah Rukh Khan Again?

One of the strongest friendships within the trade, Karan ANd SRK have seen their share of ups an and downs, however, have forever emerged out of them along.



Karan Johar is geared up to come back to the director's seat when an extended break. The film producer, United Nations agency last directed Student of The Year, launching Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, and Sidharth Malhotra is keen to be back behind the camera for a full-length feature.

In AN interview with geographical region Times Karan unconcealed that he's prepared with a script and cannot wait to share cinema area with SRK. He said, "Well, currently that I'm back from my birthday break (in London, UK), I will be able to take all those selections however I do know one factor. crowned head Rukh has been one in every of my best experiences in cinema ever and it’s one thing that I can’t wait to repeat,"

He more aforesaid, "In the previous few years, we tend to co-produced films along like Student Of The Year (2012) and priceyZindagi (2016) however currently I can’t wait to collaborate with him in an exceedingly full-fledged manner as a result of I do know whenever we tend to do one thing along, it'll be extraordinary and superb,"

One of the strongest friendships within the trade, Karan and SRK have seen their share of ups and downs, however, have forever emerged out of it along. SRK was the United Nations agency inspired Karan to become a director and even gave his word to figure his directorial while not even paying attention to the script. Their initial collaboration resulted in an exceedingly mega-hit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and have become sturdy with Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kal holmium metallic element holmium, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and My Name is Khan.

About his relationship with SRK, Karan supplemental, "He may be a part of my life additionally. Shah Rukh, Hindu deity and therefore the youngsters – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam – area unit my immediate family. I won’t even use the word ‘dosti (friendship)’. except for my pa (late Yash Johar) and mum (Hiroo Johar), I contemplate crowned head Rukh and Adi (Aditya) Chopra’s families my alternative families in Mumbai. they're forever planning to be in each half and beat of my life,"

Karan is presently promoting Netflix's Lust Stories, wherever he has once more collaborated along with his Mumbai Talkies co-directors Anurag Kashyap, Zoya Akhtar, and Dibakar Banerjee to direct one a part of the four-story narrative.

Read more on https://www.news18.com/news/movies/karan-johar-to-team-up-with-shah-rukh-khan-again-1773397.html

Read the similar article on https://www.news18.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

PropellerAds